Global Afrique Welfare Foundation is driven:
- To provide relief of poverty, sickness, distress and suffering for any persons who are in need irrespective of their nationality, race, ethnic origin and religious beliefs.
- The advancement of other charitable purposes for the benefit of the public to provide recreational facilities and activities in the interests of social welfare with the objective of providing the conditions of life for those persons in need of such facilities.
- To alleviate poverty among the underprivileged by developing long term and sustainable projects.
- To advance and promote human rights, equality and diversity irrespective of race, colour and creed in the world.
- To undertake any other work or assignment which may be for the general welfare of the people
- To bridge the odd gap between citizen and the authorities i.e Police and The Hospitals