(AREA OF FOCUS)
- Humanitarian and Welfare Services
- Rapid Response to Emergency caused by natural calamities such as flood, earthquakes; and synthetic calamities such as motor accidents, building collapse and so on.
- Basic Health Care Centre and Welfare Support as well as Recreational Facilities for the deprived within the society
- Scholarship/Financial help to poor rural dwellers for their overall development
- Education and Public Enlightenment: Technical Assistance to Government and the public and continuous training and capacity building on disaster management.
- Environmental Services
- Education and Public Enlightenment: Propagate Tree plantation, pollution control, and environmental awareness.